Does your IT solutions provider charge for callouts? Do they charge you per call or per hour? Does this mean that your IT provider is paid to fix problems rather than prevent them?
Organisations that use ION Systems to support their IT just pay a single monthly charge. This covers:
- Unlimited calls.
- Unlimited site visits.
- Unlimited time addressing any issues that may arise.
This means that we have a vested interest in keeping your systems running so that you don't have a need to call. Fortunately for us, our team of top quality engineers are masters at designing, configuring and maintaining IT systems so that issues are the exception, not the rule! As a local IT Services Company restricting our operation in the Berkshire area, incorporating both Reading and Newbury we have been able to reduce our costs and are happy to conduct site visits when needed.
Four reasons to use ION for your information systems management
- Our monitoring platform informs us of potential issues before they arise.
- All servers and PCs are automatically patched so they are up to date for reliability and security.
- Our engineers spend time every week ensuring that your servers are configured for optimal efficiency.
- Our monitoring network allows us to remotely access your network to diagnose and address any actual or potential issues direct from our offices.
- Should you be out of the office, we can access your PC with our secure internet service to get you running again with the minimum of delay.
- Due to our extensive experience within the SME market, our technical team are adept at designing solutions to suit virtually any budget.
- ION Systems has high level partnerships with most major IT distributors and suppliers. With our high purchasing volumes, we are able to pass on the discounts straight to you!
ION was appointed to install a new computer system at Thatcham Town Council Offices in May of this year and has since been providing technical support. We have...
Elaine Hare - Town Clerk, Thatcham Town Council